Monday, May 28, 2012

Advice for Cohn

Cohn,
How are you doing? I’ve been hearing a lot from the others, and the last I saw you, you seemed a little off.  Is everything alright? I know that things have been going on with Brett and yourself but what’s up with her getting engaged? I’m sure that the first thing you did was freak out and get depressed, but Robert you have got to get your stuff together! You’re a good guy and all but we’ve been friends for a while and I know you let this stuff get to you and don’t let it go. Yeah sure Brett is attractive, and nice and caring and whatever else you tell me but c’mon, you have got to know by now that she sleeps with every other guy she thinks is “special”. And this Michael guy, screw him Robert, he doesn’t care about anything just his little trophy wife so don’t pay attention to him, Jake has told me some things so I know what’s up. \You have got to grow a pair and just move on, forget them and find a nice girl that will actually care about you and only you. Stop following the pack and be your own man, I know you can do it pal, hang in there and let me know how it all goes when you guy s get back from the trip. Hope everything else is going smoothly and you have a great time. Like I said, find a gal, a REAL good gal and treat her right, all will work itself out if you just take control for once. I believe in you Robert, don’t let me down or yourself down.
God bless and have fun,
Your pal, Jeremy

P.S. Get me one of those wine bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment